Episode 3 of Outlander’s Season 7 will be broadcast on 30 June. Starz has likewise exposed the run-through of the episode: “Jamie discovers Arch Bug has been keeping a dangerous secret. In the 20th century, Roger and Brianna found a link to Jamie and Claire’s.” Let’s check out the cast list, the preview of Outlander Season 7 Episode 3 below!
Outlander Season 7 Episode 3 Preview
If you saw the recap for “Death Be Not Proud,” you may recognize that Jamie might have some visions of Roger and Brianna in the future. This is something that has begun to find his method higher uniformity. Also, if he can not take a trip to various other times, he has begun to identify an increasing number of what points might appear like centuries past where he is.
We now ask ourselves if Sam Heughan’s character requires much more of a retreat than in the past. Simply keep in mind for a minute what this man has been undergoing! At the end of this previous episode, the Big House was completely ablaze after Wendigo Donner and his staff prepared to rob the area. The coupon shows that Jamie and Claire are still active, not that this is most likely to be all that much of a shock to any individual available.
Exactly how crucial will Jamie’s desires remain in the lasting? That’s something that we’re not also certain all publication viewers understand completely now. You can connect this quickly to Jamie’s ghost from the beginning of the series. However, that’s an enigma for afterward. In the meantime, it mainly boils down to a means to see Roger and Bree after their separation afterward and a device for prospective aid about the Revolutionary War.
Outlander Season 7 Episode 3 Release Date
Outlander Season 7 Episode 3 will certainly be aired on Friday, 30th June 2023, at 8 pm ET.
Where To Watch
You can watch the brand-new episode at 8 p.m. ET/PT on STARZ App.
Outlander “Death Be Not Proud” Cast List
- Caitríona Balfe plays Claire Beauchamp Fraser
- David Berry plays Lord John Grey
- Sam Heughan plays James MacKenzie Fraser
- John Bell plays Ian Fraser Murray
- Tobias Menzies plays Frank Randall
- César Domboy plays Claudel
- Braeden Clarke plays Kaheroton
- Billy Boyd plays Gerald Forbes
- Duncan Lacroix plays Murtagh Fitzgibbons Fraser
- Mark Lewis Jones plays Tom Christie
- Ned Dennehy plays Lionel Brown
- Graham McTavish plays Dougal MacKenzie
- Richard Dillane plays Captain Raines
- Edward Speleers plays Stephen Bonnet
- Maria Doyle Kennedy plays Jocasta MacKenzie
- Colin McFarlane plays Ulysses
- Caitlin O’Ryan plays Lizzie Wemyss