The episode before, named “Ah, Love!”, was a whirlpool of feelings, tangled relationships, and emerging secrets. As our main characters—Charles, Oliver, and Mabel—navigate both their love lives and the ongoing probe into Ben Glenroy’s demise, the stage is perfectly set for what’s next: an episode called “Ghost Light,” which aims to dig even deeper into the lives of these characters and the unsolved murder. As such, check out the preview of Only Murders In The Building Season 3 Episode 6 below!
Look Back: “Ah, Love!”
In the previous episode, “Ah, Love!”, our trio finds themselves caught in the web of romance while still on the hunt for Ben Glenroy’s killer. Charles is in a tricky love affair with Joy (Andrea Martin), who he can’t help but suspect might be tied to the crime.
Oliver has a romantic outing with Loretta, who shares an enigmatic history with Ben. Mabel, meanwhile, is sort of on a date with Tobert (Jesse Williams), who hints at having valuable information on a possible suspect. The episode wraps up with some bombshells: Charles confesses to having struck Ben, Joy calls off their engagement, and Oliver stumbles upon a scrapbook in Loretta’s place that hints at her deeper involvement in the case.
Full Recap: Only Murders In The Building Season 3 Episode 5
Only Murders In The Building Season 3 Episode 6 Preview
The forthcoming episode, “Ghost Light,” is shaping up to be a tempest of emotional highs and lows, along with some jaw-dropping revelations. Charles, now dealing with his shattered engagement, might go to extreme lengths to prove Joy’s innocence, which could lead to some unforeseen confrontations.
Oliver, intrigued by Loretta’s mysterious scrapbook, is likely to dig deeper into her history, possibly uncovering secrets that make her a prime suspect in Ben’s murder. The budding romance between Mabel and Tobert will face its own challenges as they proceed with their investigation; Tobert’s real motives could either strengthen or shatter their partnership. And let’s not forget Dr. C, seen in a meeting with Jonathan; he could be a crucial character hiding secrets vital to solving Ben’s murder.
What To Notice in “Ghost Light”?
- Is Joy Really Innocent? Charles might stumble upon evidence that clears Joy’s name, but what if it points the finger at someone else we’re familiar with?
- The Mystery of Loretta’s Scrapbook: Is the scrapbook just a distraction, or does it hold clues that could expose Loretta as the murderer? Could it reveal a hidden relationship between her and Ben?
- What’s Tobert Up To? Initially introduced as Mabel’s romantic interest, could Tobert actually be an undercover cop or, even worse, implicated in the murder?
- Dr. C’s Hidden Knowledge: He might turn out to be a plastic surgeon with insights into a concealed part of Ben’s life, perhaps connected to his untimely death.
- Expect the Unexpected: Given the show’s knack for throwing curveballs, a surprise twist involving a lesser-known character like Sazz Pataki, Charles’ stunt double, isn’t out of the question.
Release Date & Where to Watch?
The much-anticipated episode, “Ghost Light,” is set to air on September 5, 2023. Fans eager to unravel the continuing mysteries can catch the episode on Hulu, the exclusive platform for streaming “Only Murders in the Building.” While the episode length is yet to be confirmed, the series typically lasts 30-40 minutes.