The latest installment of “Billions” Season 7, called “Winston Dick Energy,” took us on a deep dive into the tangled lives of key players—Chuck Rhoades, Wendy Rhoades, and Wags. As we eagerly await Billions Season 7 Episode 4, titled “Hurricane Rosie,” there’s a ton of stuff to sift through and speculate, thanks to the intricate plots and evolving characters.
Look Back: Billions “Winston Dick Energy”
In the third episode, Chuck Rhoades found himself in a tight spot, pondering whether to take the bait dangled by Michael Prince about a super PAC. Wendy Rhoades was in the midst of an identity crisis, wrestling with her role as a “performance coach” versus being a “legitimate therapist.” Meanwhile, Wags got his groove back after a triumphant face-off with Winston, a former staffer at Michael Prince Capital (MPC). To top it off, basketball icon Kareem Abdul-Jabbar made a surprise cameo, offering Chuck some priceless wisdom.
Full Recap: Billions Season 7 Episode 3
Billions Season 7 Episode 4 Preview
In the upcoming episode, “Hurricane Rosie,” Chuck Rhoades is likely to adopt a more strategic stance against Michael Prince, perhaps using yet-to-be-disclosed intel or alliances. Wendy, still questioning her professional identity, might take a pivotal step in her career, possibly teaming up with Dr. Meyer for a more well-rounded therapeutic approach. Wags, now back in his element, is expected to take on a more dominant role at Michael Prince Capital, possibly becoming Prince’s go-to guy in high-stakes scenarios.
5 Things To Consider In Billions “Hurricane Rosie”
- Chuck’s Next Move: Knowing that Prince’s super PAC is a setup, could Chuck retaliate with a legal or political gambit that puts Prince’s presidential dreams at risk?
- Wendy’s Evolving Role: Given her newfound self-awareness, might Wendy introduce a novel therapeutic method at Prince Capital, merging performance coaching with genuine emotional support? Could this lead to either a clash or a partnership with Dr. Meyer?
- Wags’ Game Plan: With Wags back in form, could he be assigned more crucial tasks for MPC? Might his aggressive tactics turn out to be a double-edged sword, yielding both rewards and unexpected complications?
- New Faces or Shifting Alliances: Are there any newcomers who could disrupt the existing power dynamics? Could familiar faces like Taylor or Sacker switch allegiances, causing a major shake-up?
- Hidden Motives: Given the show’s love for curveballs, should we brace ourselves for any concealed motives or betrayals, especially from characters who’ve seemed upfront so far?
Release Date & Where To Watch?
The next episode, “Hurricane Rosie,” is slated to drop on August 31, 2023. It will be accessible at 00:01 AM PT, 03:01 AM ET, 08:01 AM BST, and 09:01 AM CEST. You can tune in on Paramount Plus via SHOWTIME.
Related: Billions Season 7 Filming Locations